As data continues its relentless growth curve, IT pros are struggling to solve capacity issues that slow down IT agility and are a drag on business. Many service providers and enterprises are turning to object storage to deal with scaling issues, either in the cloud or on premise.
In this webinar, our panel will address these topics:
- What is driving the need for object storage?
- When do traditional storage technologies hit a wall?
- What are the different technology approaches to object storage (cloud versus on premise)
- What are the use cases: large numbers of users requiring parallel access at petabyte scale, active archive, high IOPS or low latency?
- What are the limitations and trade-offs of object storage?
- Who are the key players?
- What are the trends shaping this market today, and what will it look like in three to five years?
- Barb Goldworm, president and chief analyst…
View original post 58 more words