Write text here…
- Martha Stewart Likes Bloggers. I Have Proof. (designmom.com)
- 5 Ways Brands Can Boost Pin Visibility On Pinterest (sociallynoted.wordpress.com)
- Google+ Drives A Fraction Of The Referral Traffic That Facebook, Pinterest & Twitter Do [Report] (marketingland.com)
- fishbat, Leader in Internet Marketing Companies, Comments on… (prweb.com)
- How Brands Can Improve Their Pinterest Accounts (business2community.com)
- New Social Tool Alert: Pinterest Launches Article Pins for Publishers (businesswire.com)
- One Activity You Should Do On Your Blog Every Day (problogger.net)
- How to Choose a Solid Topic for Your Next Blog Post (rpmgr.com)
- Joanne Bradford joins Pinterest as Head of Partnerships (vator.tv)
- Key hires + tech behind Pinterest’s global expansion : UK, France + Japan (siliconangle.com)
Originally posted on Gigaom:
Social media giants like Twitter (s twtr) and Facebook(s fb) have become successful advertising platforms, but neither has done well as a place to shop — presumably because people don’t want to leave the chatter to go buy something. The story is shaping up to be different with Pinterest.
The social scrapbooking site, which lets users create “boards” of their favorite pictures, is already driving large amounts of visitors to e-commerce sites, and has recently become the primary driver to one of America’s best known retailers.
According to SimilarWeb, an Israeli analytics firm, 58 percent of social traffic to Martha Stewart’s website came from Pinterest in the last six months, compared to 23 percent from Facebook. The Pinterest traffic amounted to 6.5% of the 5 million visits Martha receives every month.
SimilarWeb added that AllRecipes.com was another site where Pinterest referrals had surpassed Facebook.
The Martha Stewart numbers are…
View original 232 more words