Write text here…
- What Google’s Hummingbird Update Means for Small Business (mashable.com)
- Supercharge Your Podcasts This Weekend (lifehacker.com)
- Google to sunset Google TV brand as its smart TV platform merges with Android (gigaom.com)
- Photographic emotion detector (sciencetext.com)
- Nobel-winning Higgs discovery has ties to scientists from UChicago, Fermilab and Argonne (news.uchicago.edu)
- Hashtags Arrive in Google Search Results (business2community.com)
- Did Hummingbird Eat Link Building? (searchengineland.com)
- Email is Still the Best. Here’s How to Use It (FS023) (thinktraffic.net)
- Nokia Lumia 1020: the phone side (geekzone.co.nz)
- Everybody’s Life Is Better Than Mine…on Facebook (psychologytoday.com)
Originally posted on Gigaom:
It was a Twitter-iffic week in techland. After filing for its IPO, the company made some announcements with Nielsen and Comcast (s CMCSK), had the valley buzzing over a forthcoming book, and sparked controversey over the makeup of its board. But Twitter wasn’t the only hot company this week, Nest followed up its connected thermostat with a new, smarter smoke detector. And finally, Google (s GOOG) kills off “Google TV” in favor of Android TV.
Hosts: Chris Albrecht, Kevin Tofel
Guests: Janko Roettgers, Katie Fehrenbacher
Google TV goes bye-bye, say hello to Android TV.