Write text here…
- Welcome to iOS 7 … Issues (cocoanetics.com)
- 12 Ways Android Is Still Better Than iOS 7 (entrepreneur.com)
- Google accused of illegal wiretraps (smh.com.au)
- Google accused of illegal wiretaps (theage.com.au)
- How to increase your iPhone’s battery life on iOS 7 (gigaom.com)
- Anyone else getting no search results in Messages on iOS 7? (discussions.apple.com)
- iOS 7: The ultimate Safari guide (idownloadblog.com)
- Shocker: Anonymous Microsoft investors want to give Bill Gates the boot (gigaom.com)
- My simple Kindle Fire HDX review: What’s to like and not to like (gigaom.com)
- [News] Get to know iOS 7: Changes in the Settings app (pcworld.in)
Apple(s aapl) is aware of iMessage issues affecting iOS 7 users, telling the Wall Street Journal that only “a fraction of a percent” of iMessage users are affected. Customers on message boards have been reporting the problem with some saying the issue began after iOS 7.0.2. Regardless of when it started or what software version introduced the problem, Apple is working on a fix.
The problem, if you haven’t seen it, is that iMessages are sometimes not sent although they initially appear to be. Later a warning message indicates the iMessage didn’t go through and users are asked to resend it. Reported workarounds for now include disabling iMessage, resetting the network settings on the iOS device and then re-enabling the app. A more brute force method of restarting the mobile device reportedly also works.
With two software updates to iOS 7 just two weeks after launch — and…
View original post 120 more words