Write text here…
- Evernote for iPhone and iPad Get Shortcuts, Related Notes and Skitch Support (evernote.com)
- Windows 8.1 vs OS X Mavericks: Which OS is Best? (laptopmag.com)
- 5 Steps for Creating Superhero Slides (clixto7.com)
- Apple Reveals Revamps for iPhone, iPad Software (hispanicbusiness.com)
- The Ultimate Pinterest SEO Guide (pinleague.com)
- Pinterest (for iPhone) (pcmag.com)
- Apple Invents New Carousel Styled Safari UI for Tabbed Browsing (patentlyapple.com)
- Top 9 Most Common Pinterest Marketing Mistakes (business2community.com)
- How Small Businesses Can Benefit From Pinterest [Repost] (pinleague.com)
- Why a budget iPhone still doesn’t make sense (digitaltrends.com)
Today only, head over to Amazon.com to snag 62% off select Philips Lightning Pin and 30-Pin Speaker Docks. If you have an iPhone 5, consider snatching up the Philips DS7580 Speaker Dock for iPhone 5 priced at just $79.99 (reg. $149.99!). Compatible with the iPhone 5 and latest iPods, this speaker’s low-profile design and rechargeable li-ion battery are ideal for listening to music while traveling. Plus, using the built-in lightning port, it can both charge and play music from your iOS devices, or you can play music from other devices using the 3.5mm audio input.
Compatible with iPhone, iPod, and iPad, the Philips DC291/37 30-Pin iPod/iPhone/iPad Alarm Clock Speaker Dock is priced at just $49.99 (reg. $119.99!). It offers separate weekday/weekend alarm times, docking port, and powerful sound that makes it easy to enjoy your music and keep on schedule at the same time.
Plus, both of these items ship…
View original post 42 more words