Write text here…
- The Best Mobile Apps for Pet Parents (petcarerx.com)
- How to Use Inbound Marketing for App Store Optimization (business2community.com)
- Mobile Application Development and Marketing Strategy (firstdigital.co.nz)
- Windows 8.1 vs OS X Mavericks: Which OS is Best? (laptopmag.com)
- Google Play Store unveils a redesigned version for Web inspired by Android (thegeeksclub.com)
- Content curation service Pearltrees hits Android, and looks set to become a ‘post-PC file manager’ (thenextweb.com)
- Google Reader is done; here are five alternatives (reviews.cnet.com)
- How to Take and Restore An Android Backup? (technoinsta.com)
- DuckDuckGo Launches New Search & Content App For iOS (searchengineland.com)
- Best 5 First Aid Apps For Survival (positivelygood.net)
Apartment List, an apartment search engine that uses Facebook to personalize results, is rounding out its offerings today with the launch of its new “Roommates” app for Android, which helps connect potential roomies. An iOS version will be released as soon as it receives approval from the App Store.
The app pulls information from Facebook to create a profile that includes a person’s age, education, and workplace. Users then add in budget, preferred neighborhoods, and hobbies. People who have mutually indicated they want to chat will be notified and can start up a conversation in private messaging.
When people’s primary option for finding roommates is Craigslist, Facebook provides an extra level of validation, Apartment List CEO John Kobs told us. Potential roommates can see their mutual friends as a way to get a second opinion on each other, which will undoubtedly give users a better sense of safety. The…
View original post 301 more words