Write text here…
- The Next Five Years of App Store (macstories.net)
- D&A releases Snaplay – The First Image Search Media Player for iPhone (themactrack.com)
- NoteSuite could replace Evernote, Skitch, Reminders, PDF apps and more (tuaw.com)
- Favorite #iPad Apps (mguhlin.org)
- The Best Mobile Apps for Pet Parents (petcarerx.com)
- Pinterest (for iPhone) (pcmag.com)
- Faith Restored (cavedweller.me)
- Best 5 First Aid Apps For Survival (positivelygood.net)
- Street Fight Daily: Tribune To Split Publishing, Google Improves Maps (streetfightmag.com)
- Social Media Newsfeed: Tumblr Discovery | Yelp Local Services (socialtimes.com)
Originally posted on TechCrunch:
The problem with most travel apps is that people generally don’t travel that often. That means that they will open the app just a couple of times a year when they actually travel. But what about all the rest of the time? Aspirational travel app TouristEye might have found a way to get users to keep using an app even when they’re not planning on going anywhere, with weekend getaway recommendations.
TouristEye has been around since 2010, believe it or not, but its latest app is a big step forward. The company has made an effort to boost engagement among its users with the addition of weekend getaway recommendations in a few markets, with plans to expand rapidly.
The app was built to allow users to create “wish lists” of travel destinations and experiences, which can be synced up and viewed even when offline. For travelers who wish to…
View original 285 more words