Write text here…
- Facebook News Feed Ads Dominate, Vindicate Exchange Model (business2community.com)
- Move Fast, Break Things: The Sad Story of Platform, Facebook’s Gigantic Missed Opportunity (pandodaily.com)
- 5 Factors to Help Your Content Plan Tame the Lead Generation Beast (business2community.com)
- Embrace the Controversial: Why You Should Publish Pricing on Your Website (rehavapress.com)
- Google’s .App Draws Fire From The Association for Competitive Technology (thedomains.com)
- Embrace the Controversial: Why You Should Publish Pricing on Your Website (rpmgr.com)
- The Best Mobile Apps for Pet Parents (petcarerx.com)
- Making The Most Of Facebook Hashtags (simplyzesty.com)
- Q&A: Line Expands in India (blogs.wsj.com)
- New School Press Release Tactics [Webinar Recap] (prnewswire.com)
Originally posted on TechCrunch:
Now you and Facebook’s CEO can unwind in the same way: playing with Beast. The billionaire’s Puli dog just got his own Facebook Stickers pack, which lets you forgo typing and instead send friends animated images of Beast playing, begging, or wearing the cone of shame. Before you ask “why does this matter?”, consider that this is part of Facebook’s quest to help you communicate complex emotions efficiently.
If Facebook has the most expressive, efficient messaging system, people will use it rather than SMS, iMessage, Google Hangouts, Path, Line, WhatsApp, Snapchat, or any other app. That’s a big deal because people spend a ton of time messaging, which creates advertising and ecommerce opportunities. Messaging engagement also provides critical data on who you’re closest to, which Facebook can use to better target ads and show your more relevant content in the feed.
That’s why stickers are becoming all the rage in…
View original 367 more words