Write text here…
- Best Practices for YouTube Marketing and Online Lead Generation (business2community.com)
- Nintendo claims ownership over gamer fanvids on YouTube (boingboing.net)
- 5 Simple Ways to Drive Traffic to Your Company’s YouTube Videos (prnewsonline.com)
- Five ways to organically grow your YouTube audience (pandodaily.com)
- Google Targeted Again for Illegal Online Pharmacy Ads (dailytech.com)
- Key Steps to an Effective Video Content Marketing Strategy (solomozone.com)
- How to Upload and Optimize YouTube Videos for SEO (entrepreneur.com)
- The Complete Guide to Using YouTube for Your Business (skadeedle.com)
- Thank You YouTube (josieahlquist.com)
- Microsoft updates its YouTube Windows Phone app with some concessions to Google (zdnet.com)
Originally posted on TechCrunch:
When it comes to video distribution on the Internet, there are few solutions better than YouTube. The company is the No. 1 place to search for and find the video content that viewers want to watch, and for creators it provides a size and scale of audience it can offer videos to.
That said, a growing number of YouTube creators and multichannel networks are beginning to grumble about the revenue share that the site has with its partners and their inability to monetize their huge audience of viewers on the site. And, increasingly, they’re looking for off-YouTube solutions to better distribute and monetize their videos.
The problem is that distributing video yourself is costly, whereas distribution on YouTube is free. That’s one reason that so many creators got started on the platform in the first place. With the shrinking cost of cameras and editing equipment, as well as the ability…
View original 503 more words