Write text here…
- Everything You Need to Know About Google’s Big Announcements (mashable.com)
- Google search gets smarter, goes hands-free (cnn.com)
- Google Search Gets Smarter, Goes Hands-Free (fox2now.com)
- Microsoft rolls out massive Windows 8 update (reviews.cnet.com)
- New Design, More Depth: How Google+ Is About to Look Totally Different (geeksugar.com)
- Google Maps revamp set to aid ads (bbc.co.uk)
- Google unveils music service; improves maps, photo, other tools (ibnlive.in.com)
- Google I/O announcements: Music streaming, Google+, Gaming, Maps, Search, Chat, Developer Tools, Schools, and a new Phone (gadgets.ndtv.com)
- How PR can use Flipboard to create magazines (stuartbruce.biz)
- Music, Maps, Photos & Tools Highlight Google I/O Keynote (sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com)
Mobile app developers using Google’s AdMob ad network will start seeing a new version that has been rebuilt “in a ground-up sort of way,” according to Jonathan Alferness, director of product management for mobile ads.
The update, which starts rolling out today, also brings AdMob more in line with Google’s other ad platforms. That’s something the company has been working on since it acquired AdMob in 2010, for example by integrating AdMob with AdWords, but Alferness said today is the “culmination” of all that work, and that the new AdMob can be more easily extended with new features, setting the stage for future improvements.
More concretely, Google says there are a number of new features in the current update, including a version of the AdWords Conversion Optimizer, which allows developers to identify the cost-per-acquisition that they’re aiming for. It then automatically runs the ad types that are…
View original post 218 more words