Over the last few years, interest in coding (especially for the web) has led to a blossoming of resources that help average people learn how to program from scratch. Google has decided to join the fun with a new tool called Coder -- along with the help of the low-cost Raspberry Pi PC.
With Coder, users can develop their own apps for the web and then host them on a miniature server located directly on the Raspberry Pi.
- Twenty- Five Search engine optimisation and Link Creating Ideas For the Website (yncgroup.me)
- Out of Ideas? How to Create a Content Strategy with Google Trends, Discussions, and Suggestions (scripted.com)
- Why Use Google Plus? A Quick Guide and Glossary to Google Plus (business2community.com)
- How To Remove A Page Or Site From Google Search Result (onefootfromthebed.co.uk)
- Social Now Is the Most Important Search Ranking Factor (mpdailyfix.com)
- Google+ Rolls Out Embedded Posts (cmswire.com)
- Why Your Business Needs Google+ (business2community.com)
- Social now most important factor for high search results (kevin.lexblog.com)
- 10 Things Google's Search Algorithm Can't Resist (business2community.com)
- Create In-Depth Articles to Increase Your Google Authority (spinsucks.com)