Write text here…
- Easy SEO Tips You Can Implement Today (blogelina.com)
- SEO in 2013: Do’s and Don’t Do’s (stateofsearch.com)
- Top 10 SEO Tips for Online Writing (bloggingtips.com)
- How to Recover From the Ravages of Google Penguin and Panda (business2community.com)
- Technical SEO: What You Need to Know (webcontentblog.com)
- Link Building A-Z Guide – Definitions & Terms (webink.org)
- How to Train a Link Builder From Scratch (searchenginewatch.com)
- The New Digital Age: Reshaping the Future of People, Nations and Business (Feature) (popmatters.com)
- How to Train a Link Builder From Scratch (90-seo.com)
- Learn How To Get Some Google-Love! Improve Your SEO Skills! (business2community.com)
Originally posted on Gigaom:
Hoaloha Robotics founder Tandy Trower spent 28 years at Microsoft (s msft), during which time he managed Windows 1.0 and 2.0 before being appointed as a member of Bill Gates’ strategic staff. He began developing connections with people from across the robotics industry and became fascinated by a question: How will the U.S. take care of a growing senior population?
The answer could be assistive care robots that serve a range of tasks, from carrying objects to reminding someone to take their medicine. When outgoing CEO Steve Ballmer couldn’t find room for Trower’s robotics goals within Microsoft, Trower split off and formed Hoaloha Robotics.