Sensor-packed football helmets, camera-covered NBA stadiums and sensor-studded soccer balls are all generating a ton of data but it's still unclear how all of it can and will be used. As we connect everything, the amounts of data are going to be astounding, and so is the opportunity to build and change businesses (and sports).
To understand some of this, I spoke with David Jonker, the VP of product marketing for big data at SAP.
- MIni-Review: Podcast Lounge for Windows Phone (neowin.net)
- How to Optimize Your Content on Social Networks [PODCAST] (socialmediatoday.com)
- 7 Ways to Use Google Trends to Punch Up Your Content Creation (business2community.com)
- Social Media, SEO, and the dying of comments (campaignmastery.com)
- What does it take to start a blog these days? (businessesgrow.com)
- Top 60+ Content Marketing Education Resources (marketingland.com)
- SEO in 2013: Do's and Don't Do's (stateofsearch.com)
- SEO in the Personalization Age (clixto7.com)
- Podcast: Playing Catch Up (halyardconsulting.com)
- How to get massive traction & usage to your product? (udemy.com)