Write text here…
- How To Make Money From A Website – 55 Ways To Bring In The Cash (business2community.com)
- Google Keyword Tool Is Officially Dead, Keyword Planner Gets Lukewarm Welcome (searchengineland.com)
- This is TNW’s 50,000th post! Here are our top 50 most popular posts ever… (thenextweb.com)
- Does HTC’s own mobile OS for China make sense? It depends. (gigaom.com)
- Introducing the new YNN.com, now with 24/7 live video! (rochester.ynn.com)
- I love the AdWords Dimensions Tab (stateofsearch.com)
- 2 Million Backlinks and 15 SEO Answers from Google’s Matt Cutts (viperchill.com)
- Check As to why Fujitsu Scansnap Portable Scanner has become so well received At this time (curatedtoronto.com)
- Welcome to the United States: Discriminated, detained, searched, interrogated (special report) (zdnet.com)
- 8 Reasons You Need A Nexus SEO Strategy For Mobile & Beyond (marketingland.com)
Originally posted on Gigaom:
Acer got a headstart on its rivals at this year’s IFA tech show in Berlin by unveiling several new products on Monday, days before most the show’s reveals take place. There’s the usual update to Acer’s roster of devices – new touchscreen displays, new Android tablets, Haswell(s intc) all around – but two things in particular leapt out at me.
4K on a phone
The first was the Acer Liquid S2, a new Android handset that is the first from a major manufacturer to boast 4K video-recording resolution. This is a feature that will supposedly also adorn upcoming smartphones from Samsung and Sony, but it looks like Acer got in there first with an official announcement.