Write text here…
- SEO in 2013: Do’s and Don’t Do’s (stateofsearch.com)
- Google+ for iPhone Updated with Google Apps Domain Support (techcular.com)
- Updated: OS X 10.9 Mavericks release date, news and features (alternativenewsalert.com)
- This is TNW’s 50,000th post! Here are our top 50 most popular posts ever… (thenextweb.com)
- The Best Mobile Apps for Pet Parents (petcarerx.com)
- 17 underrated apps you need to know about (business.financialpost.com)
- Today in APIs: Pinterest API Rumor, SlimSurveys’ Fat API, and 10 New APIs (programmableweb.com)
- How private are your phone calls and emails? (nbcnews.com)
- The Next Five Years of App Store (macstories.net)
- On its 5-year anniversary, 5 questions about the future of the iOS App Store (gigaom.com)
Originally posted on Gigaom:
Whoops. Nuance Communications(s nuan), the speech recognition company behind Apple’s(s aapl) Siri, has sent an email out to developers that seemingly confirms a September 10 release date for iOS 7.
The email was posted to the web by writer and developer Owen Williams. You can see the full text below, but in it, Nuance claims “iOS 7 GA will be released on September 10th.” GA stands for General Availability, which typically comes after a gold master release. Apple has yet to announce a gold master release for iOS 7, so it is possible that this is what Nuance is referring to in the email.
More likely, however, is that Apple will announce a gold master build very soon, giving just enough time for the official version to roll out to the public on September 10. This would make sense, given that Apple traditionally makes its new iOS…
View original 28 more words