Write text here…
- The Discipline of Contentment (joshuarhone.com)
- Editorializing Curated Content is Key to being on Google’s Good Side (contentcurationmarketing.com)
- SEO in 2013: Do’s and Don’t Do’s (stateofsearch.com)
- Instagram is blocking ‘obscene’ hashtags from search and being a hypocrite about it (digitaltrends.com)
- Stuck in a Content Rut? Consider Newsjacking (business2community.com)
- Content Curation & SEO: A Bad Match? (searchenginewatch.com)
- 8 Tips To Conquer Content Marketing (business2community.com)
- 3 ways to repurpose content online (creativeagencysecrets.com)
- Got Any Suggestions For Google For Improving Search? (webpronews.com)
- Easy SEO Tips You Can Implement Today (blogelina.com)
Originally posted on Gigaom:
AT&T’s(s t) newest Foundry innovation and developer collaboration center will open its doors in Atlanta today. Unlike AT&T’s other Foundries in Plano, Texas; Palo Alto, Calif.; and Ra’anana, Israel; which focused on the general mobile developer community, this center has a specific focus: the internet of things.
AT&T is courting app developers and startups working on the connected home, the connected car, emerging devices and other technologies it can build around its U-Verse residential broadband and Digital Life home automation and security services.