Write text here…
- Samsung Galaxy Note II, Titanium (Sprint) (battleofthegeeks.net)
- Best smartphones: the ten best mobiles (telegraph.co.uk)
- Samsung Accused of Paying Developers for Promotion (tomshardware.com)
- MIT Reviews Aaron Swartz, Google’s 100 Million Takedowns & More… (fossforce.com)
- One upweb presentation (slideshare.net)
- This is TNW’s 50,000th post! Here are our top 50 most popular posts ever… (thenextweb.com)
- Today’s Tech: Apple blames publishers in eBook antitrust trial and thousands of Iranians are attacked by phishing scam (itproportal.com)
- The Zionist Regime and the Israeli-Run NSA Busted (Part III) (veteranstoday.com)
- Saturday Social: Zynga Revenue Falls, Microsoft Shares Drop (mysocialagency.com)
- 5 Best Types of Instagram Photos to Drive Engagement (business2community.com)
Originally posted on TechCrunch:
What is usually a dreaded Monday morning inbox was today brightened by an invitation (below) from Samsung to see “the next Galaxy” unveiled in Berlin on September 4. Though the invitation doesn’t specify which flavor of Galaxy we’ll see, we’re all expecting to get our hands on the Galaxy Note III for the first time.
As per Samsung tradition, the company is calling the event “Samsung Unpacked” because why fix something that isn’t broken?
Last year, Samsung used the IFA conference to showcase the Galaxy Note II for the first time ever. The September 4th unveiling for the next Galaxy falls just before IFA Berlin this year, which begins on September 6. That said, it’s entirely possible that Samsung will be setting up an independent press conference to unveil the next-generation of the Galaxy Note while leveraging the inordinate amount of tech press in Berlin at the time.