Write text here…
- Mavericks and Tagging (brettterpstra.com)
- The Best Mobile Apps for Pet Parents (petcarerx.com)
- [News] Kindle iOS app offers free samples, straddles Apple’s in-app purchase rules (pcworld.in)
- Kindle iOS app offers free samples, straddles Apple’s in-app purchase rules (macworld.com)
- How Google Has Completely Botched Zagat (businessweek.com)
- This is TNW’s 50,000th post! Here are our top 50 most popular posts ever… (thenextweb.com)
- Android vs. iOS: Comparing the Development Process of the GQueues Mobile Apps (gqueues.com)
- VIDEO: Apple said to use Samsung components on A7 iPhone chip (themactrack.com)
- iOS 7: Everything you need to know (features.en.softonic.com)
- Move Fast, Break Things: The Sad Story of Platform, Facebook’s Gigantic Missed Opportunity (pandodaily.com)
Originally posted on TechCrunch:
If App Annie’s report released today detailing downloads and the revenue situation for developers on iOS and Android sounds familiar, that’s because it is. The company had found in April that even though the Android app store was growing at a faster rate, the iOS App Store led in terms of monetization – earning around 2.6 times more in app revenue in the previous quarter than Google Play. Today’s number? 2.3x.
In other words, same stuff, different day.