Write text here…
- How to Use Instagram For Marketing: A Bright and Beautiful Beginner’s Guide (projecteve.com)
- How to Build a Facebook Audience From Scratch (jonloomer.com)
- Piqora launches first integrated ‘visual marketing suite’ for Pinterest, Instagram, and Tumblr (venturebeat.com)
- Top Ten Reasons Why Start Up Companies Need to Blog (under30ceo.com)
- Brains, Brawn and ‘Blam Blam’: Alex Porter, Alex PorterFitness (acubien.com)
- Up Your Instagram Marketing Game With Web Embeds, Social Media Tools (hypebot.com)
- How to find your locals on Instagram (sheilasguide.com)
- 5 Ways to Build Your Brand on Instagram (socialnomics.net)
- 5 Examples of Brands That Are Embracing Instagram’s New Video Feature (digitalsherpa.com)
- Hoteliers: this is how you use Instagram effectively (tnooz.com)
Originally posted on TechCrunch:
Today the well-known and liked chief White House photographer Pete Souza announced that he has joined Instagram, taking parts of his work to a new digital realm. He confirmed in later tweets that he will only upload photos to the service that are taken with smartphones, though he appears unsure of what model his current handset is.
The content of the Instagram account will be separate from the White House’s Flickr account. In his first hours on the Facebook-owned platform, Souza has racked up a respectable 2,300 followers. That figure will be five digits by the end of the day.
You can follow Souza here on Instagram.