iHeartRadio is launching into the wide world of talk radio, with iHeartRadio Talk. Along with featuring content (which iHeartRadio calls audiosodes) from top national and local talk personalities such as The Huffington Post, Ryan Seacrest, Univision, and the Wall Street Journal, iHeartRadio will also allow any one in the world to upload their own audiosode through Spreaker.
Spreaker is a service that gives anyone, from musicians to producers to radio personalities, the opportunity to be heard, by uploading their audio to the service and broadcasting it to the world.
- The United States Knew That the Japanese Were Going to Attack Pearl Harbor (ageoflucidity.info)
- 10 B2B Content Marketing Best Practices (business2community.com)
- Move Fast, Break Things: The Sad Story of Platform, Facebook's Gigantic Missed Opportunity (pandodaily.com)
- Brains, Brawn and 'Blam Blam': Alex Porter, Alex PorterFitness (acubien.com)
- The Best Mobile Apps for Pet Parents (petcarerx.com)
- New Muslim search engine (dailynewsegypt.com)
- Microsoft wpc start thinking like a publisher and socializer - final (7-3-13) (slideshare.net)
- Bra-less Miley Cyrus looks perky (thesun.co.uk)
- Xbox Music (pcmag.com)
- How Do You Spotify? A Look At Spotify's 47 Apps (hypebot.com)