Daniel Loreto, a former engineering lead for Google and Twitter, is headed to Venrock as an EIR in the VC firm's New York office.
Loreto was previously part of the team Julpan, a real-time data analysis and search engine that was acquired by Twitter in 2011 (the startup also became Twitter's first presence in New York and was the foundation for its office in the region).
- Research: Google Ranking Factors for SEO Targeting (business2community.com)
- 10 ways to write content that ranks high on Google (prdaily.com)
- Fear hounds supporters of Malot Galenzoga in Baybay (leytesamardaily.net)
- Google Said to Discuss Own Web TV Service Media Companies - Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- guardian tecnologia: Google told to find new solution for European search antitrust row (guardian.co.uk)
- Use Twitter Cards For Branding & Local SEO (searchengineland.com)
- In search of a Google alternative (bbc.co.uk)
- How Does PR Newswire Optimize Press Releases? (prnewswire.com)
- Gigya: Only 2 Percent Of Social Sharing Happens On Google+ (marketingland.com)
- Forget me not: do we have a right to vanish online? (theconversation.com)