Google improved its Chrome browser for iOS devices on Wednesday with new features and stability improvements. After updating the app to version 28 on an iPod(s aapl) touch, iPhone or iPad, it's easier to use Google's(s goog) other apps and services on Apple devices thanks to better app interoperability. Apple's iPad also gains a full-screen browsing experience.
Many of the changes are meant for iOS users to stay within Google's app and services ecosystem.
- Top 30 Web Analytics Tools | Google Analytics Alternative (adpushup.com)
- Tumblr Cracks Down On Adult Content, Suffers An Unrelated Security Breach. Karma? (themarysue.com)
- iOS 7: Thoughts and Questions (macstories.net)
- Windows 8.1 vs OS X Mavericks: Which OS is Best? (laptopmag.com)
- Everything announced at Apple's WWDC 2013 keynote in one handy list (thenextweb.com)
- iOS 7: Everything you need to know (features.en.softonic.com)
- Google Reader is done; here are five alternatives (reviews.cnet.com)
- Dispatch: A New Email Client for iOS with App Actions and Snippets (macstories.net)
- [Windows] iDailyDiary is a portable diary/journal program that supports rich text (dottech.org)
- The Best Mobile Apps for Pet Parents (petcarerx.com)