In May at its annual developer conference, Google (s GOOG) announced plans to launch a new Android app store, called Google Play for Education, for teachers this fall. But there’s some new evidence that it’s in for a tough battle with Apple (s AAPL).
According to a new survey, iPads are far and away the most desired mobile device among educators.
- guardian tecnologia: Google told to find new solution for European search antitrust row (guardian.co.uk)
- Google Play Store unveils a redesigned version for Web inspired by Android (thegeeksclub.com)
- Google Q2 2013 earnings call: nearing 1bn Android activations (HEXUS.net)
- 10 Ways Google+ Will Improve Your SEO (socialmediatoday.com)
- 10 ways to write content that ranks high on Google (prdaily.com)
- The Best Mobile Apps for Pet Parents (petcarerx.com)
- Metadata, the NSA, and the Fourth Amendment: A Constitutional Analysis of Collecting and Querying Call Records Databases (volokh.com)
- MIT Immersion Project Reveals What NSA's PRISM Program Knows (eweek.com)
- Online pornography: see no evil (telegraph.co.uk)
- Here's a List of Every New Google+ Feature Added in the Redesign (sproutsocial.com)