While messaging has become a veritable war with apps like Line, KakaoTalk, WeChat, Path and Facebook Messenger across Asia and Western markets, there's been one longstanding app that's presided over the space with very few apparent changes.
WhatsApp, the Sequoia-backed messaging app that dominates in Europe and that is often tipped as an attractive acquisition candidate for companies like Google and Facebook, just went freemium finally on iOS.
Write text here...
- Evernote for iOS updated with shortcuts, content discovery features and integration with Skitch (thenextweb.com)
- The Best Mobile Apps for Pet Parents (petcarerx.com)
- How to Use Inbound Marketing for App Store Optimization (business2community.com)
- Evernote for iOS gets update to version 5.4 (phonearena.com)
- Mac Gems: Actions turns your iPad into a Mac control pad (macworld.com)
- Evernote iOS app updated with Skitch support (slashgear.com)
- Windows 8.1 vs OS X Mavericks: Which OS is Best? (laptopmag.com)
- Social Media Saturday: Tumblr and Twitter Go After NSFW, and Tumblr Fixes Its iOS Bug (latinospost.com)
- How Apple's App Store Changed Business at Its Core (entrepreneur.com)
- Microsoft Office launched for iPhones (telegraph.co.uk)