Apartment List, an apartment search engine that uses Facebook to personalize results, is rounding out its offerings today with the launch of its new "Roommates" app for Android, which helps connect potential roomies. An iOS version will be released as soon as it receives approval from the App Store.
The app pulls information from Facebook to create a profile that includes a person's age, education, and workplace.
- The Best Mobile Apps for Pet Parents (petcarerx.com)
- How to Use Inbound Marketing for App Store Optimization (business2community.com)
- Mobile Application Development and Marketing Strategy (firstdigital.co.nz)
- Windows 8.1 vs OS X Mavericks: Which OS is Best? (laptopmag.com)
- Google Play Store unveils a redesigned version for Web inspired by Android (thegeeksclub.com)
- Content curation service Pearltrees hits Android, and looks set to become a 'post-PC file manager' (thenextweb.com)
- Google Reader is done; here are five alternatives (reviews.cnet.com)
- How to Take and Restore An Android Backup? (technoinsta.com)
- DuckDuckGo Launches New Search & Content App For iOS (searchengineland.com)
- Best 5 First Aid Apps For Survival (positivelygood.net)