Write text here…
- Transcript: Ballmer and Microsoft’s new leaders explain the big reorg (geekwire.com)
- Microsoft Memos for the Ages: Keep Calm, And Face The Cougar (blogs.wsj.com)
- McKinsey Cloud Computing for Telecom Operators 2010 (slideshare.net)
- Bing’s SafeSearch Filter Issues Explained! (geardiary.com)
- Microsoft Catches a Wave, and the First Shot in the Software Patent Wars (fool.com)
- Microsoft Catches a Wave, and the First Shot in the Software Patent Wars (dailyfinance.com)
- Windows 8.1 vs OS X Mavericks: Which OS is Best? (laptopmag.com)
- Watson Draws Attention (arnoldit.com)
- Microsoft Nemesis Dies, SCO Lives & More… (fossforce.com)
- Microsoft Streamlines; Leadership Team Shuffled, But Largely Unchanged (dailytech.com)
Originally posted on Gigaom:
Amazon shares hit the stratosphere
The Amazon (s amzn) bashers, who fill SeekingAlpha and other sites with diatribes about Amazon shares being overvalued, had a rough day Friday when the company’s stock price hit $307 per share.
That put the company’s market cap at a cool $140 billion. That’s not chump change although, as AllThingsD pointed out, it’s still eclipsed by Google ($306 billion) and Apple ($400 billion). I would add that it also has a way to catch up with — pay attention Redmond haters — Microsoft (S msft) at $297 billion. But, it’s also twice the market cap of social media power Facebook (s fb) at $63 billion.