Write text here…
- Favorite #iPad Apps (mguhlin.org)
- Why a budget iPhone still doesn’t make sense (digitaltrends.com)
- Five Useful Tips To Master iBooks On Your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch [Feature] (cultofmac.com)
- Windows 8.1 vs OS X Mavericks: Which OS is Best? (laptopmag.com)
- NoteSuite could replace Evernote, Skitch, Reminders, PDF apps and more (tuaw.com)
- The Next Five Years of App Store (macstories.net)
- Google+ at 2 years old: Where are we? (kevin.lexblog.com)
- The Best Mobile Apps for Pet Parents (petcarerx.com)
- Apple Makes Bing The “Default Search Engine” For Siri (searchengineland.com)
- How Apple’s App Store Changed Business at Its Core (entrepreneur.com)
Originally posted on Gigaom:
If you’ve been looking to upgrade to the latest model iPad, now is the time to get to your local Best Buy store(s BBY). The retailer is reviving its iPhone trade-in program from last month for Apple(s AAPL) tablet owners.
Starting today and ending tomorrow, those who bring in a working iPad 2 or third-generation iPad will be guaranteed at least a $200 trade-in value — though Best Buy says that number could be higher depending on the device and the condition it arrives in. The final value will be put on a Best Buy gift card and can be put toward the latest model iPad with Retina Display. That price starts at $499 at Best Buy.
Not every one of its stores does trade-ins, but a list of local Best Buy and Best Buy Mobile stores that do offer them, can be found here.