Digg Reader, Digg's alternative for the RSS aggregation addicts who will be bereft when Google Reader finally shuts down on July 1, is now available on the Digg iOS app. An Android app is expected to make its debut in the next three to four weeks.
Digg Reader is bundled into the Digg iOS app instead of being offered as a standalone app because the company sees Digg.com and Digg Reader as complementary products.
- Google Reader is done; here are five alternatives (reviews.cnet.com)
- Digg Reader Isn't Ready (the-digital-reader.com)
- The Death of Google Reader Puts Alternative RSS Readers in the Spotlight (thediplomat.com)
- How To: Remove junk from your WordPress Header and gain PageSpeed (revthatup.com)
- Getting ALL your data out of Google Reader (persistent.info)
- iOS Mobile Apps to Operate Your Small Business (courtneyengle.com)
- Google's Reader is gone, but here are some options to replace it (mercurynews.com)
- The Best Mobile Apps for Pet Parents (petcarerx.com)
- How to Use Inbound Marketing for App Store Optimization (business2community.com)
- Evernote for iOS updated with shortcuts, content discovery features and integration with Skitch (thenextweb.com)