Write text here…
- SMBs Have Some Major Advantages Over Brands in Social Marketing (streetfightmag.com)
- Ad & Marketing Execs See Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ Investments Increasing [Survey] (searchenginewatch.com)
- Google chooses speed over content for search (chrisabraham.com)
- 100 SEO Tips and Internet Marketing Insights: Takeaways from 100 Days with Bruce Clay (bruceclay.com)
- Top Ten Reasons Why Start Up Companies Need to Blog (under30ceo.com)
- Google Plus and Authorship Impact on Search Listings (marketingpilgrim.com)
- Content Marketing is Just Like SEO… Only Better! (business2community.com)
- Social Media Sites Increase Influence in the Search World (earningdiary.com)
- Top Video Marketing Techniques You Should Master (du-reviews.com)
- guardian tecnologia: Google told to find new solution for European search antitrust row (guardian.co.uk)
Originally posted on TechCrunch:
One developer feature Google is really stressing these days is Google+ Sign-in, the company’s recently launched authentication tool for third-party sites and mobile apps.
While the company will continue to support its standard Google Sign-in tool as well, it’s pushing hard to get users to switch to its new system. The Google+ version has the advantage (or not, depending on your perspective) of being linked directly to Google’s social network and profiles and can therefore provide sites with easier registration system and more information about their users.
A number of large companies have now integrated Google+ Sign-ins, and we are starting to get some data about how things are going. Mind you, these are somewhat self-selected Google partners, but the results are still pretty interesting. Most companies don’t want to go on the record with their numbers, but Google just published a case study with Snapette that’s pretty much in…
View original 120 more words