Judging by the massive spike in selfies (and response selfies) and lunch shots in our Instagram feeds following the debut of their new video functionality, it certainly seemed like a successful launch.
Now, thanks to some stats that the team just shared with us, we know exactly how well it did right out of the gate.
In the first 24 hours after the switch was flipped, Instagram saw…
- for more instagram news http://whatsweb.wordpress.com/tag/instagram/
- Friday Five: Vine & Instagram Video- Brand Considerations (edelman.com.au)
- Vine is better than Instagram video - here are 5 reasons why (dailydot.com)
- What Brands Are Really Doing on Instagram (socialtimes.com)
- Facebook Finally Gets Hashtags: How They Work (marketingland.com)
- Web analytics and age-old questions: Does the Internet love cats or dogs more? (digitaltrends.com)
- 5 Simple Ways to Drive Traffic to Your Company's YouTube Videos (prnewsonline.com)
- Nintendo claims ownership over gamer fanvids on YouTube (boingboing.net)
- 5 Instagram Keys For Marketing Your Business (socialfresh.com)
- 38 reasons Video content is king (barnraisersllc.com)
- How to Upload and Optimize YouTube Videos for SEO (entrepreneur.com)