Write text here…
- Gawker’s misguided 70-characters-for-SEO memo (danwin.com)
- SEO’s Persona Problem: The White Lie of Link Building (iacquire.com)
- Dr. Phil Sues Gawker Media for Copyright Infringement (ipwatchdog.com)
- NFL Draft ’13: When will Te’o be selected? (nbc29.com)
- Mother Murders Toddler for Attention (badbreeders.net)
- 7 Things My Girlfriend Taught Me About SEO (stateofsearch.com)
- How To Use SEMRush To Create Noteworthy Blog Content (probloggingsuccess.com)
- Optimizing For Facebook Graph Search: SEO Meets Social (searchengineland.com)
- Corona murder suspect’s ex-girlfriend found safe (abclocal.go.com)
- iTunes store search won’t show songs (discussions.apple.com)
Originally posted on ProFootballTalk:
If Manti Te’o wanted to make sure he heard fake dead girlfriend jokes forever, he’d duck his head and mutter “no comment,” or “that’s in the past.”
Embracing the joke takes the sting out of the needle, and will be what makes it go away.
Te’o appeared to be a good sport about the whole thing when Maxim named Lennay Kekua No. 69 (seriously, are they 13?) on their annual list of the world’s hottest women (never mind, they make an annual list of the world’s hottest women).