By David Eggert, Associated Press
LANSING (AP) - There was no dearth of ideas about what to do with the state's newfound $483 million surplus this week after Michigan budget experts made the dollar figure official.
Spend more on road maintenance or schools. Cut taxes. Save more for when times get bad. Pay off debts and liabilities.
"The feeding frenzy has begun," House Speaker Jase Bolger said.
- Texting, social networking and other media use linked to poor academic performance (sciencedaily.com)
- 10 Places As Mysterious As The Bermuda Triangle (listverse.com)
- Marketing Webinar: How the Convergence of Public Relations and Search... (prweb.com)
- Big Media Moguls With Out-Of-Whack Compensation: EXCLUSIVE DEADLINE LIST (deadline.com)
- Franz Kafka and the socialist response to UKIP (thoughcowardsflinch.com)
- Investigators probe jet's crash into sea in Bali (news.yahoo.com)
- Is content marketing right for pharma (worldofdtcmarketing.com)
- Would YOU let another woman breastfeed your baby? Growing numbers of mothers are asking friends - and even strangers (dailymail.co.uk)
- Search Boost 2.9 has arrived (dnnsharp.com)
- How To Use Local SEO (Search Engine Optimization) (enzoewens.com)